Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Time for some whining... I apologize in advance.

I'm tired. I could sleep for two or three days straight. Today I walked with Ben to the park and I felt so exhausted afterwards. I am missing my energy. I have so much to do. I feel like throwing up ALL THE TIME. I feel so cut off from everything, and when I get the chance to do something all I want to do is climb in bed and sleep. This is a problem for me because I hate missing out on anything, and I feel like I am missing out on everything...

I am missing out on the fall... my favorite season.
I am completely out of touch with the rest of the world. (I finally realized last night there had been a devastating earthquake on Saturday.)
I am missing out on play time with Benjamin.
I am missing out on hanging out with Glen.
I am longing for the energy to repair and paint the walls in our basement.
I am living in a messy unorganized house and it makes me feel messy and unorganized.
I am so sick of puking... or laying very still to avoid puking.
I am just so tired. Hardly any of this seems to even matter.

Sigh... almost through my first trimester! I can't wait to start feeling more like myself.

8 comments:

  1. Hey. It's 11:11 on the 11th! It MUST be time to think of Angerama...

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAWWWW!! Do you need someone to come sit beside you and look at you sympathetically? A wise man once said..."this too shall pass". There will be other days of Fall, and other days of play - before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. while you are suffering the Lord is creating a life in you, and the more you suffer the more precious your baby will be, not sure if that is true, an old wives tale or if I just made it up. Either way I'm getting another grandchild. An old boss I used to have would tell us not to talk about the cold in the winter when we were working outside in -30 degrees and we wouldn't feel cold. Never worked.
    What an idiot. So I wont tell you not to think about puking your guts out. Probably wouldn't work either. Hope its a girl. Love you.
    dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Dad... Hey everyone... Isn't my Dad great?

    (Even though I happen to know he told my mom he hopes it's a boy, because then he is guaranteed I will have even more kids on my quest for a girl... lol.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope Uncle John is right in that assumption. lol Becky, at least you'll be over yours soon. :D Try morning sickness throughout the WHOLE pregnancy!!!!! Now that really sucks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't really know what to say to that without whining even more...

    I'm glad you are so confident that I will be over the morning sickness soon... Sadly, the memory of my last pregnancy doesn't fill me with the same confidence.

    Actually, it is not really the nausea that is the big problem for me right now. Nausea I can handle. I am just really exhausted. Once that part of my pregnancy is over I feel like I will be able to get back to regular life... just with more puking than usual.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!! I can't believe how much your Dad ROCKS!!...
    I love him and I don't even know him!!!.
    you are so fricky lucky...Becky..
    btw..
    love you..
    hope you feel better...
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun times!! Seriously though, it will pass and you'll get some of your energy back. I don't know you, but I sympathize. Take care.

    PS
    Have you tried "word/letter verification" on your blog to get rid of the spam... works like a charm.

    ReplyDelete