Tuesday, November 15, 2005

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS?

My blog is back! ALL OF IT! (All except for the posts I wrote while it was gone... I need some time to figure out how to put them back up with all the lunatic comments from Trav and Shirley... Wackos.) CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS? (For those of you who haven't been around for the last little while, I accidentally deleted my entire blog... the previous 5 posts were all written while I thought I'd lost everything I'd ever written... it all seemed so hopeless... sigh.)

I have a new hero. His/her name is Robin from blogger support and I LOVE THEM! When all of this happened I, of course, wrote the support staff a pathetic email PLEADING for help. I thought it was hopeless. I prayed one of my desperate prayers... More about that later... and then I cried because I was sure there was no hope. But today I received an email from Robin (my hero) and this is what it said... "Hi Becky, I was able to restore that blog to your account, so you should see it the next time you log in." Then it said some other stuff that was interesting to me, but wouldn't be to you... Anyways... If you are considering getting a blog somewhere... HERE IS A GOOD PLACE! It's free and the support team is obviously... FANTASTIC! Not counting the long weekend, I got a personal response, AND was RESCUED, only FOUR, count them, FOUR days after I deleted my blog... And I did that at 11pm so the first day doesn't really count cause it was almost over... So that's only THREE days... And I got the email from Robin this morning, so today doesn't really count either, so that's only TWO days... And actually they sent out an email asking for clarification the very first day so that day doesn't count either... So that's ONE DAY! CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS? Oh, Robin, whoever you are... You're just the GREATEST! (Can you tell I'm excited?)

Anyways... I said I would say more later about my desperate prayer... And I will... But right now I need to go call my dad and tell him the good news! YEEEEEEEEEE!

20 comments:

  1. ok i made a comment and then you deleted it.

    so now i'm not saying anything.

    so there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Becky. I am so glad you got this back and will continue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi becky... i want to thank you so much for coming back online. i have quite enjoyed reading your blog entries. That said, i also enjoyed the "commercial break" by Trav and Shirley. It was most entertaining.
    stay real.
    Your sister sounds stubborn.
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got that right Joyce.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just wanted to see if i could have a title other than 'anonymous'.
    Back to baking.
    some of us live in the real world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, Joyce, You're as real as they come.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'M SO HAPPY. Now everything is right in my little world. And I'm sure everything is right in the world of my new best friend Trav.

    Welcome back. (as if we would have let you go...)

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

    ReplyDelete
  10. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

    ReplyDelete
  11. you're just jealous you big jerk

    ReplyDelete
  12. hmmmm do I need to sit between you two?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm not stubborn...more misunderstood.

    Trav....you write more on becky's blog than you do on your own.

    ReplyDelete
  14. lol ang... i know i do... i'm a bad blogger... i used to blog almost every day... but now i run out of things to type about... and i don't want to just put up little quizzes and stuff... not that there's anything wrong with that... i always take the little quizzes... meh... maybe i'll put up a little quiz

    ReplyDelete
  15. Uhhhh Trav... I believe you were tagged a while ago... You were supposed to tell us all five things people around you do that you don't get... Dad did it... Shirley did it... You didn't do it! You are breaking a blogger law here. PLUS I want to read what you don't get. I think it would be funny. SO GET ON IT! MOVE!

    ReplyDelete