Wednesday, January 18, 2006

BIG surprise! (Heavy on the sarcasm...)

I've been noticing this quiz all over the place on people's blogs, so I was curious how I would come out. I really don't know THAT much about each party's policies except for on a few key issues, so I was prepared for the quiz results to come out Liberal... And then ignore them. (Cause I'll tell you ONE thing. There is no WAY on this planet I am voting Liberal in this election.)

Your Results:
1. Stephen Harper Leader of the Conservative Party of Canada (100%)

click here for info
2. Jack Layton Leader of the New Democratic Party of Canada (92%)

click here for info
3. Gilles Duceppe Leader of the Bloc Quebecois (69%)

click here for info
4. Paul Martin Leader of Liberal Party of Canada, Prime Sinister of Canada (61%)

click here for info

LOL. According to this I'd rather vote the Bloc than the Liberals... LOL. Stinkin' frenchies. Stinkin' Liberals. Glen and I were just joking last night that I WOULD rather vote Bloc than Liberal... Which is going a BIT far... But only a bit.

(I have to admit, though, I am a teeny bit surprised... I didn't think I was QUITE that conservative.)

8 comments:

  1. I am also a big conservative, then NDP, then the bloc and last but not least the liberals. Not really a surprise except that I know nothing about politics really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was kind of suprised by mine...
    1. Jack Layton Leader of the New Democratic Party of Canada (100%) Click here for info
    2. Stephen Harper Leader of the Conservative Party of Canada (94%) Click here for info
    3. Gilles Duceppe Leader of the Bloc Quebecois (44%) Click here for info
    4. Paul Martin Leader of Liberal Party of Canada, Prime Minister of Canada (44%) Click here for info


    i personally wish that there was more of a western sepratist movement so we could be rid of the morons in the east and run things properly... i think that we should be exploiting more of the natural resources in sask. and that the 4 western provinces on their own would be much better if we seperated from the rest of the dominion of canada, but that's just me... i always get a little too excited every time i hear a rumor about the US putting up offers to buy saskatchewan... i think it would be wonderful personally... not without it's downfalls of course, but overall a good thing for us... but again... my opinion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you off your rockers? The States? Yoiks.

    To each his own I suppose... I'm pretty sure that isn't gonna happen anyways...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am 100% NDP and then Conservative, then Bloc, and then Liberal. But I hate Canada almost more than the USA. At least I can go to the doctor there. I was shocked at my resluts...and am honestly debating a non-violent way of thought, or at least anti-war. I just don't think I believe in war. Or capitol punishment either... Not that I don't think someone shouldn't die for raping 50 seven year olds, but I'm all about punishment fitting the crime. Capitol Castration - all for it. Seriously - I think it would work. I don't like the idea of some person being able to decide another person's right to live. I think that's God's job. Trust me, though Trav, the States has a lot going for them, but for the average person just trying to live, it's much worse than Canada. Much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. morons in the east?

    ReplyDelete
  6. My family can be a little over the top sometimes... Personally I adore all you morons in the east!

    Also, I'm wondering if you've got any plans to visit all of us idiots in the west anytime soon? Wouldn't it be fun to get together with our friend from the capital city of our backwards province?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did I say sometimes... ? I think I meant ALMOST ALL OF THE TIME.

    ReplyDelete
  8. sorry i meant no offence to you denita... by morons in the east i meant those stupid retarded politicians who keep on screwing up our wonderful country

    ReplyDelete