Okay. I'm sorry to keep going on about the "big sort" going on in our house, but this needs to be said. Glen also had a bunch of boxes to sort through. Here is a list of the things he found:
- Models, models, and more models. All of them in their original boxes, some of them with their original receipts. The kicker? He played with them, put them together, and then put them neatly away. What kind of kid does that?
- Legos, legos, and more legos. And guess how they were stored? LOL.
- High school notes. Do I mean funny notes from friends written about teachers and cute girls? Nope. I mean chemistry notes, history notes, etc. All of them neatly organized and dated. Classic Glenard.
- Bible School notes. All of them.
- University notes. We could literally reconstruct Glen's enitre education after elementary school.
- Grade 12 grad proofs. You really have to see them to believe them. I need to find a scanner and post them. They are frickin' hilarious.
- A whole bunch of stuff from me and tons of other girls. The thing about the Glen of the past is that most of his best friends were girls so there are tons of letters and cards and doo dads from girls other than me! What a player.
- Star Trek badge, communicator thingy. Only Glen... and maybe Scotty D.
I could go on, but I think you get the picture. The funniest thing to me is how all of it was already all organized and how most of it came boxed like he got it from the store yesterday. If you know me and my family you know that an original box would last only long enough to be opened and then thrown away. I think maybe Glen and I are from totally different planets... No wait. Different galaxies...