Sunday, March 05, 2006

It's not easy being green?

I have too much on my mind right now. You know when you have so much on your mind that it all just jumbles together and you can't sort out what you really think about anything? That's how I feel right now, everything is all jumbled. The silly stuff is getting jumbled with the serious stuff. The things I should be thinking about keep getting pushed to the side while I think about the things that I just need to let go of... So tonite I took some time to look at mindless junk to take my mind off of all of the things on my mind. Here's what I found:


You Are Kermit


Hi, ho! Lovable and friendly, you get along well with everyone you know.
You're a big thinker, and sometimes you over think life's problems.
Don't worry - everyone know's it's not easy being green.
Just remember, time's fun when you're having flies!


I figure if I have nothing on my mind for a while maybe some of the stuff on my mind will work itself out on its own. It's a theory anyways. I think I'll go look at slip covers on ebay
... One of the things on my mind is what color to paint the basement (maybe green?) and if I buy a slip cover for our ugly loveseat maybe that will help me decide... Of course, one of the other things on my mind is how poor we are right now so maybe ebay is the wrong place for me... You see my problem? That's just the beginning!

Maybe I'll go look at some more quizzes instead... Or maybe I'll go to bed... Or maybe I'll watch some mindless decorating show on television... Decisions, decisions... Oh my aching brain.

12 comments:

  1. i was rowlf the dog... hehehe... that's not so bad

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO - Mom?! You were Animal?!?! That's the funniest thing I've heard in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I am Gonzo! What the heck? There ain't nobody here but us chickens!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm Rowlf the Dog, too... I think it was the playing piano thing... hmm... Ha ha, Mom is Gonzo.. that's fabulous...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kermit of course. Most times when I do these things I get the same as Becky. And then I never get to see the other options...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am fozzie bear. Becky, do you remember that song you and I did at Christmas eve and what I said at the time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know it was a while ago... I remember singing, but not what you said. You'll have to remind me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can anyone find Tyler's blog?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nope. I'd ask Auntie Margaret...

    ReplyDelete