Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

Last year for Mother's Day I found daffodils growing in our front yard. There aren't any daffodils blooming yet, but the flowers blooming on the tree just outside my bedroom window are so pretty and just as nice. I think they must be the flowers that God's sending me for Mother's Day this year. (I'm so glad we never got around to cutting that tree down... I had no idea it could bloom like this.) It is so lovely to sit in bed early in the mornings nursing Samuel with the window open. I can hear chickadees singing from its flowery branches and smell the scent of its blossoms floating into my room. (It almost makes up for having to wake up every 2 or 3 hours all night long.)

Isn't it nice how if we look with open hearts we can see little messages of love and support from God all around us?

3 comments:

  1. are you guys coming out to martensville today??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mothers Day Becky. I am sure you will have a very blessed time with your beautiful and precious family. God Bless you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We missed you yesterday Becky. Hope you had a wonderful Mother's day.
    Hope to see you soon.
    Auntie Sue

    ReplyDelete