Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Father's Day

Yes, things are definitely looking up... Maybe a little too up.

Perhaps if Glen had done a little more looking down he might have noticed the nail he was about to step on while he was working in the backyard yesterday. Oh well, Dad had a pretty good helper on standby just ready to jump in and do some building...

So Glen's trip to the hospital didn't disrupt the work too much.

Ahhh... The men in my life. What would I do without them? Sometimes they drive me crazy, but since it's Father's Day I'll admit that they are pretty fabulous people who take very good care of me and even more importantly, love my boys and are amazing examples for them. I feel very blessed to have them in my life.

Happy Father's Day Glen and Dad! I love you!

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome picture. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing Ben was there to step up to the plate when Glen got injured.

    Men, what is it about them. I don't know how many times Art comes home with dried blood on some body part. Kinda scares me his profession is working around power tools.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice picture!
    They're just missing the hard hats.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete