Thursday, August 17, 2006

Fine... I'll do it.

Every day I check all of my favorite blogs and there seem to be a few of them that haven't been updated in a while. Since the mommies that publish these blogs have been slacking, (Yeah, yeah. I've heard all the excuses...) I've decided to take matters into my own hands.

Here is sweet little Chloe. (You're welcome Cindi.)


And...

Here is 8 month-old teeny tiny Karah. (With 4 month-old Sam.)
(You're welcome Krissy.)


And...

Here is Karah's sweetie-pie sister Erika. (Ben REALLY likes her.)
(You're welcome again Krissy.)


And...

Here is my precious nephew Noah. (You're welcome Melissa.)


Actually, I just figured maybe the rest of you were missing pictures of these little ones as much as I was so there you go. Hope that's enough sugar for all of you sweet toothes! (Sweet-teeth?)

(Yoiks. Sometimes even I can't believe what a brutal busy-body I am.)

14 comments:

  1. You know... Somewhere along the way my blog has turned into a slide show. I don't know how that happened. I think it might be because it is almost impossible to type and hold Sam at the same time, while loading up pictures is just point and click with one hand. Either that or I am just to dumb lately to come up with something interesting to say... Whichever. It's not like any of you can do anything about it, and if you complain I'll just delete your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK. Whoe comment was that. You know how curiosity killed the cat? When I see "comment deleted by administrator" I am always sooo curious about what it was. LOL. Anyway, thanks for bailing out all those moms who forget how badly we need to see the family babies growing up. I love your slide shows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, the pictures are cute! Good job for picking up the slack for other people. You're a champion blogger.

    I also wonder what that comment said. And I'll keep wondering until I forget.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the updates on the kids. Yep, I think we were missing seeing some pictures.

    I am not really much into talking all about me, so that is why there is so much other stuff posted on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that you're a busy body, if that is really how it is. I think you're great, I love you blog, and the picture. Oh, and about the "pookie" comment on my blog, I have two friends that do it, and the tone, and the endless tongue kissing in front of anyone and everyone, that's where the association comes in for me. So no, I will not "bite you"...:)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay becky for posting atwo pictures of my most favorite niece in the world!! and yay for becky for deleting her own comment in order to look mean... don't worry... i won't tell anyone... your secret is safe with me... totally hush hush... not a word to anyone else... i promise

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL. Trav wins the prize. Now I am only left to wonder he knew...

    ReplyDelete
  9. hah! that's was awesome Becky!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would have put up some pictures of Camry too, but the last time they were here I was too busy being happy they were alive to take their pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad to see some more pics. I am so glad you decided to be a busybody. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i guess i just know you better than all your other cousins and aunts and uncles beck... hehehe... i win

    ReplyDelete
  13. I actually thought Ang would be the only one to get it. (And of course she did... Instantly. It just surprised me that someone else did.)

    ReplyDelete