Sunday, September 10, 2006

I know comments are screwy.

Let's just all try to calm down and take and take some deep cleansing breaths. I think we can still make this work.

If you choose other and then put your blogsite address or post anonymously and then sign your name at the bottom of what you write it should work though. I like other best because it still publishes your comment as "so and so say" and links back to your own blog.

The new beta version still has some kinks to work out, including the fact that if you haven't switched to beta you can't sign in on my blog and vice versa. I guess that's why they call it a beta version. I think once they have it running properly it should be great, you should see the awesome new spell checker and editing features, but right now it is causing some inconvenience.

So I'll probably see if I can switch back until they've got it all fixed.


Breath in. Breath out.

No comments:

Post a Comment