Sunday, November 12, 2006

Home, where my music's playing.

It's good to be home... Where I can do the dishes or leave them dirty for days and no one cares... Where my computer remembers all of my user identities and passwords... Where I can watch whatever I want on TV whenever I want and no one judges me, maybe tomorrow I'll watch The Bachelor just to celebrate, or how about not... Where there is no dog stepping all over me, my boys, and my stuff all day... Where I can wear pajamas during the day and I don't have to put on a bra if I don't feel like it... Where my Sealy Posturepedic waits to cushion me in soft but firm niceness, is that like a close but distant relative?... Where Ben can sleep all alone in his own bed and even go down for a nap without crying... Where all of the bookmarks in my sidebar have cute little pictures beside them... Where I can turn the heat as high or as low as I want and not get into trouble for it... Weeeeee! I gotta get me a sweater. It's freezing in here! Hurrah!

Too bad home is in Dorkton, or it would be pretty much perfect.

9 comments:

  1. hope you had a great weekend. no matter where you live, it's still nice to come home to your own house

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Even when I lived in Killam, it was nice to come home after being away for a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol @ a close but distant relative... what was the word for that one again?? wow... that was awesome... that was awesome... but geeky... well.. you know they're exactly the same, but completely different... you know

    ReplyDelete
  4. No matter where you go, it is always nice to come home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't put them so close to your nose

    ReplyDelete
  6. why must you call it Dorkton?
    some of us really like it here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, I love my home. Especially where it is, that makes it even better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did I say Dorkton? I meant Horkton.

    ReplyDelete