Sunday, October 07, 2007

Every breath you take. Every move you make.

Our stalker has been identified.

I should have known.

It makes sense really.

They've stolen precious family members from me before. They were bound to try again.

The question is:

WHEN WILL JUSTICE FINALLY BE SERVED? WHEN WILL OUR LAWS PUT THESE PEOPLE BEHIND BARS AND KEEP THEM THERE? WHEN WILL OUR FAMILY FINALLY BE SAFE FROM THIS MENACE?

Sigh. At least we know who to be looking out for now... Maybe I should bring a picture to Ben's teachers so they know who to look out for too? Maybe I should print out a few wanted posters and put them up at Ben's school and a few at the elementary schools in town just to be safe?

Naaa. Too much work. I'll just deploy Angtron and Sambot to the area. A sniper and a diaper. That oughta do it.

(Oh yeah... And Happy Thanksgiving. We had Chinese food and Dilly Bars, so pardon me for not feeling all Thanksgivingy this year and writing a big post about family and bountiful harvests.)

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you didn't get the thanksgiving that you wanted. I hope you and your family can go home to visit really soon. I know how much it sucks to be away from family on holidays, so for you it must have been a thousand times worse. I'm glad you found out who the stalker was too. That was only a little creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sniper and a diaper. That should scare off any stalker that threatens your family. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who voted raisins? Yeesh. That was a joke.

    ReplyDelete
  4. STALKERS?!?!?!!!! I had a stalker once, too. Actually, I think it was more than one. What a bunch of weirdos they were. :P

    Hey. Chinese food and Dilly Bars for Thanksgiving sounds pretty darn good. I work with chinese food everyday, and still could eat it every single day. I'm not even kidding. I had everyone complain that I didn't make enough potatoes. Ended up there was even a bit left over. I knew what I was doing. Amateurs. HAHA. :P

    Oh yeah. I was going to vote on your poll, but I couldn't decide. I like all of those, except the licorice (yes, I like raisins). Licorice is flipping sick. Almost as bad as candy corn and those nasty molasses kisses.

    ReplyDelete