Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Another Confession: (And some more YouTube)

This commercial makes me laugh hysterically every time I see it.


The first time I watched it I nearly fell off our couch laughing. Glen was confused, he didn't get it. I don't think he got it even after I explained. (Although he kindly offered me a token smile and laugh.) He didn't go to as many high school dances as I did though. He didn't get to watch all the horrified teachers trying to rush over to the DJ booth to tell the guy to turn off the song. Oh man, just thinking of it still makes me laugh... Pepsi may be right, there probably is a better way to feel young, but I can't think of it right now. SO funny.

4 comments:

  1. I guess I'm old or something...I don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup that made me giggle too... I so remember that song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...Becky, you are crackin me up. I can't believe how many of the same things make us laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only reason I get it is because my kids explained it to me how the lyrics were changed. They did not have those words when I was in high school.

    ReplyDelete