Sunday, December 14, 2008

Eleven: A Post About Probst

Last year, I told you I love Survivor. It's one of my favorite things. Since I can't tell you I love it again, because that would be boring, I'll tell you one of the reasons I love it. (Yeah, yeah. I see that this could possibly be seen as just as boring... Possibly even more boring, but it was the finale tonight and so I've got Survivor on the brain.)I was discussing it with Glen just now, and I honestly don't know if I could watch the show without Jeff. I don't watch the show just to see him, but it wouldn't be Survivor without him saying "Survivors ready!" at the beginning of every challenge and quizzing the players at tribal council with those dimples flashing and that amused look in his eyes. I quit watching The Mole when Anderson Cooper stopped hosting it. I'm not sure what would happen to one of my favorite Thursday night traditions without Jeff there.

All right, I'm even starting to bore myself now. Really, it's just late and I need a favorite thing and while Jeff really is one of my favorite things, I'm sure I could come up with something better if it wasn't already bedtime. (Sorry Mom, I know I promised a video of the Christmas concert, but it takes really long to upload them from the camera and then onto YouTube. I'll do it tomorrow.)

6 comments:

  1. 11:58... wow... you just sneaked that one in, didn't you... i was kinda wondering when it was gonna get there

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you Becky...Jeff makes it - he is so friendly, yet politely confrontational; he knows how to gently stir the pot. And I'm SO glad he called Corinne on her rude comment to Sugar last night...yikes, her and Randy better not get together and have kids or something...talk about Dr. Evil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was just thinking about how danged hot Jeff is while i was watching last nite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEV! I didn't know you watched! And Janelle! Now I know who to call when I need someone to debrief with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. (Oh, and Trav... Don't get too caught up in expecting a post every single day right on time like NaBloPoMo. I don't mind being a little late with this one. I don't hold myself to such strict standards with my Christmas list.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I made an astute and profound observation Sunday night while watching the Survivor finale. Ninety five percent of the contestants have perfect teeth, Jeff included. I would suggest that anybody who is serious about being accepted to play make sure that they have all their dental needs met before sending in their audition videos.

    ReplyDelete