Wednesday, December 24, 2008

One: Christmas Photos

Don't you love getting Christmas photos in the mail? I do. I love putting up photos of all my friends and their families up on my fridge. This year I got more than I usually do, and so I got even more of a thrill than most Christmases. Just plain Christmas cards are great in my books, but when you throw in a family picture with a snazzy Christmas border... Bliss.

Here's ours. (Some of you have one of these still on the way. I'm a little slow.)
Merry Christmas from our family to yours. We ho ho hope that God will bless you with joyful hearts as you celebrate His gift of love this Christmas and always.

6 comments:

  1. what a great picture Becky!! Have a marvelous day, I love you!
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful picture! You all look SO great! Can you imagine how much fun it will be next year when there's a little red dress right in the front!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I DO love Christmas Cards with pictures. Thanks for sharing that. It's a wonderful picture of all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking family.
    Hey guys, I just wanted you to know that the traditional New Year's is on at my folks' place. If you're still nearby, come one over. It's been a while.
    Scotty D

    ReplyDelete
  5. anger-mama (just jokes)December 29, 2008 9:31 PM

    I'm still waiting...

    ReplyDelete