Thursday, December 18, 2008

Seven: Guest Bloggers

Wouldn't it be fun to see how Glen would answer the questions I posted yesterday? Wouldn't it be even more fun if he hadn't read my answers first? You don't have to answer that, because I've already decided (with the help from some prompting) that that's what I'm doing. (Part way from laziness and part way from idle curiosity.) Actually, I guess I should say: That's what Glen is doing. And so without further ado, I give you: Glenard.

1. He's sitting in front of the television, what is on the screen?

Whatever Becky is watching -- usually something dull like "What Not to Wear" or "Grey's Anatomy". ( :P ) If there's something on that I want to watch, I tape it and watch it after the kids are asleep ... Otherwise I'd be interrupted for 3/4 of the episode. (Although lately I've taken to watching Doctor Who online.)

2. You're out to eat what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?

Some sort of House dressing, maybe Greek. Sometimes Creamy Cucumber.

3. What's one food he doesn't like?

Eggs.

4. You go out to a bar, what does he order?

Hmm ... There are so many good choices ... Ceasar, Vodka, Whiskey ... I think I'll have a Pepsi.

5. Where did he go to high school?

North Battleford Comprehensive and Evan Hardy Collegiate.

6. What shoe size does he wear?

10ish.

7. If he was to collect anything what would it be?
Strategy Board Games.

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?

Club.

9. What would he eat every day if he could?

Mashed potatoes and Chili with a little cheese sprinkled on top.

10. What is his favorite cereal?
Honey nut corn flakes.

11. What would he never wear?

A Jock Strap.

12. What is his favorite sports team?

The Riders. Duh.

13. Who did he vote for?
Stephen Harper of the Conservative Party of Canada. (Universal Day Care! W00t!)

14. Who is his best friend?
Becky.

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?

Puts caps on bottles, but doesn't screw them shut. I've spilled more things than I care to name from this vicious deception ...

16. How many provinces has he lived in?

One. The Chosen One.

17. What is his heritage?

German/Russian(Ukraine) Mennonite

18. You bake him a cake for his birthday what would it be?

A Star Destroyer. (I could eat that baby for a month!)

19. Did he play sports in high school?

No.

20. What could he spend hours doing?
Runescape, Starcraft, or staring at a map of the Ancient Mediterranean / Middle East planning my next 5 moves for Galen's email game of Civilization: The Expansion Project.

21. What's something cool about him?

My incredibly awesome hair and super stylish accouterments ... I'm so suave!

22. What's something not cool about him?
My incredibly boring hair and super 80's accouterments ... I'm so nerdy!

5 comments:

  1. Well a Speedo and a jock strap are similar! I wouldn't be caught dead in either of them. Hahahaha! She was very close, very very close on most of her answers. Chili has ground beef in it. Great guest post Glen. She should get you more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sing with me!!

    (To the tune of 'Wild Thing')

    "Glenard! ...
    You make my heart sing,
    You make EVERYthing -- interesting.
    Glenard! ..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was actually very entertaining. Becky, all I can say is, "You know your man."

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rock Glen! You are a keeper!! If I had known then what I know now I might have fought Becky for you back in the day...just kidding, I love my big Wookie (Geoff's nickname from high school) - I thought it was hilarious that Becky could not remember you went to school in North Battleford...so funny...she must have serious pregnancy brain!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh glen.... you sir, are truly my canadian idol

    ReplyDelete