Thursday, January 15, 2009

MIA

In case you were wondering... I'm sick and haven't been on the computer very much in the last few days. Looking at the screen makes my eyes water. Actually, pretty much everything makes my eyes water, so that's no excuse. Let's try another: Climbing down and then up the stairs to get to the computer makes me dizzy. Also accurate, but also true of almost everything right now. How about: I don't feel like it. While this one is true of most everything as well, I find that the "I don't wanna" excuse is pretty much the be all and end all of excuses, since it's not so much of an excuse but more of a reason.

I'm going back upstairs. There's only regular no name tissues down here and I only use this stuff when I'm sick. Oh, and Ben says, "Tell it to the judge." Thanks buddy. I will.

5 comments:

  1. Awww... maybe you will start to feel better by tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear this Becky...hope you feel better real soon! Ben is so funny!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell it to the judge? What a goof.
    I hope you feel better soon Becky.

    ReplyDelete