Tuesday, April 07, 2009

It's a Bird ... It's a Plane ... It's a Boy?!

Alright, so with a lame title like that, you know already that this isn't Becky posting on her blog. But, hey, until she changes her password, I can do whatever I want. Oh, the power! I can even give out Gold *'s to all the people who were gullible enough to believe the title post! (Admit it John Anderson, I totally got you!)

Alright. In case you still don't know, here's the stats:

Hannah Grace Willems was born on April 7, 2009 at 8:40am. She weighed in at 6 pounds, 11.5 ounces and was 19.25 inches long. And she has the most darling red hair! The operation went smoothly without complication and both mother and daughter are doing great.


Here they are! Mom thought the post title (given the picture) should have been "Stoned Mother, Crying Baby". More appropriate, maybe, but not lame enough for me. I've got an image to maintain, after all.

Anywho, more pictures coming soon (once dad gets to the hospital with his pro camera, or Becky gets home with hers ... wait! Did I just blab out that Becky bought an expensive pro camera to replace the one she just bought in the fall?! Don't tell Glen!!)

12 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! I LOVE THE FACT THAT SHE'S GOT RED HAIR. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE PICTURES . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. COngratulations Becky!!! Red heads are the bomb!!! Can't wait to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to meet this little one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations you two!! She is adorable and RED HAIR!? That rocks!!!! How blessed can you be!? Obviously a LOT! I am SOOO happy for you...Becky, you look great; like your glowing...and for good reason! Take good care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a little side note. Hannah is usually not as (how shall I say it?) "vocal" as my post picture suggests. This shot was taken after she'd spent an hour gnawing impatiently (and fruitlessly) on my finger, waiting for lunch. She was understandably cranky.

    Since then, she's been remarkably calm and quiet. She spent her first day either lazily looking around or sleeping. It's a rather odd experience for Becky and I who are used to more demanding babies (yes, even Ben was demanding compared to Hannah). The nurses assure us this won't last ... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is beautiful. I love the red hair and can't wait to actually see it. Congratulations, Becky. And Glen and Ben ans Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray! Congratulations. She's beautiful. And Becky too! Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats you all! We are happy for you. And I am glad it is a girl, for your sakes (especially for Becky!!!). The title almost fooled me.

    Happy Birthday Hannah! I am glad you are not an April Fool's baby!

    Becky, Glen, Ben, and Sam: Welcome to the world of baby girls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOOH! She's so pretty. I'm always amazed at how pretty Becky looks in her hospital pictures. Tired yes, but still so pretty. It's the smile, and that freaking gorgeous hair. Stink. I'm going to look lame, greasy, blotchy, AND tired. Just you wait.

    Either way, she's gorgeous, and I'm LOVING the idea of little red ringlets. Seriously, I'm a believer that with ringlets like Becky has (or Peter for that matter) you have a genetic obligation to pass them to your kids.

    ReplyDelete