Monday, April 06, 2009

One More Sleep!

And Becky's starting to get a little nervous. I have to admit, as easy-peasy as a planned c-section is, as much as I tell you it's a breeze... When it gets close I start to get a little nervous. Mostly it's excited nervous, but the operating room does freak me out a little. Last time I was so nervous that I couldn't stop shaking. It's a little freaky-deaky in there.

I should probably go though. I still haven't packed my bag.

I'm told I'm first on the day surgery list and that I should be in the operating room by 8 am tomorrow morning. So, if you think of me (us), send some prayers our way... For a smooth delivery and a healthy little Hannah.

Talk to you when I get home! (Glen will update the blog with a photo tomorrow evening sometime.) (You can tell him I said that.)

5 comments:

  1. Thinking about you this morning Becky. Can't wait to hear the news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting anxiously... hope you're all well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's 9:04pm...Glen, are you lost in your daughter's eyes or reading books to your adorable sons?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, Bev, I was busy writing a post for you at that time -- although I will confess to engaging in both those activities as well.

    ReplyDelete