Monday, April 20, 2009

Yay!!!

I won Heather's Surprise Package!!! Apparently, there is still more coming, but I'm pretty jazzed about the seeds and actually just winning was pretty thrilling! I was hoping and hoping... When she posted an update with a hint, I couldn't help but check the mail every day wondering if I was the lucky winner... AND I WAS! YAY!

To celebrate I think I'd better have my own Surprise Package contest. (My mom did something like this a while ago, but it had to be something homemade and I'm lazy. This will just be something I buy.) So send me your mailing address either by email (you can find my email address by clicking "view my complete profile" over to your left) or by sending me a message on facebook. I'll have Ben draw a name in a week or so, and then I'll send out a package of something fun to surprise one of you with. Weee! Fun hey?

4 comments:

  1. That reminds me, I had better get to work on what I promised. I know I have a whole year but that can be gone before I know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun. I'll join in and then maybe I'll try the handmade one later. I've got my sewing room to the point I can actually sew and stuff. In fact...I need your address for a surprise for you. Your mom knows my email.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I entered your contest, hope I win.

    ReplyDelete