Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I ♥ My Niece and Nephew

I hope I'm allowed to do this. Wait. Let me check if Melissa is on facebook, and I'll ask. Nope. No Melissa. So I'll just have to risk it. And if I'm not allowed, she can tell me and I'll take this post down. But honestly, I can't think of anything any better than what I wrote last night, unless I do this:
I was at Johnny and Melissa's tonight, and Melissa dressed the little cuties up and let me take pictures of them. Those are my favorites. Seriously... ♥ ♥ ♥ I could just smush those two. They have to be two of the most adorable kids I've ever seen, and I don't think I'm being biased.

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, are they ever cute! That last picture of your niece actually looks like you Becky! There is something Becky about that smile and even the eyes...wow! Way to go Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH... I could SMUSH them, too! ... you're not biased at all. They're beautiful children (but so are Ben, Sam, Truan, and Trustin)... and Hannah - oh ... sweet, sweet ADORABLE Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I was in Saskatchewan and I missed the chance to hold Abbey. :( I agree, no bias. They're SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're not biased, they're incredibly beautiful children! I love Abbey's smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are very beautiful! I wish I could see them and squish thir little faces too! of course coming from a stranger I might freak them out....sad

    ReplyDelete