Thursday, November 05, 2009

Treasure

Amy and her girls are stopping by our house tonight, so I won't have time to write later. Lucky for me, my new blogging friend Crystal reminded me of this story. Go listen to it, but maybe skip the first bit and start listening about eleven minutes in. And if you have a really short attention span then start listening at around seventeen or eighteen minutes. Trust me on this, you won't regret it. Good stuff. My dad used to love listening to the vinyl cafe, and this is one is one of my favorites. I'll have to find the tool one or the one about the jock strap and post them later. I think those were two of his favorites...

But for now listen to this one. And enjoy. :)

4 comments:

  1. That will take my computer way to long to download. Sigh....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so I did skip the first part, because it's 10:30 and I still need to post. But... I did enjoy! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was awesome! It actually made me laugh out loud at one point. :) Thank you for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete