Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday

What is it about Mondays that sucks, even if you don't have to get up in the morning and go to a real job? Blah.

All I can think about today is booking a room in a hotel and staying there for a week or so. I'm not in the mood to do the things I usually do. At least if it was nice out I could sit outside in our sun-room and watch Sam play on the swings. That would be different. But I'm done with being stuck in this house. I think I may take on the grocery shopping all by myself (not counting Hannah and Sam, who will have to come with) this afternoon. That would be different...

I wonder if I gave Sam some gravol if he would nap this afternoon and I could lie in bed with a book? I could do that... 'Cause that would definitely be different and super fun.

(Probably drugging the children just so I can nap would be considered bad parenting though hey?)

Don't worry. I'll think of something.

5 comments:

  1. (My blog is a total downer lately.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. send them over to me
    i'll take em.
    you can go to work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Then read mine.

    Mondays are Fridays for me with my new schedule so I like them, but I do know that feeling. I've been stuck in a rut for a couple of weeks, now. I'm blaming Farm Town.




    captcha is

    dalli

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually like Mondays. I have the day to myself(sometimes). I don't HAVE TO be anywhere.
    You do make me laugh though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know a good hotel not too far from my house...

    ReplyDelete