Saturday, November 12, 2011

I Got Nothin'

So, in lieu times two...

I'm skipping by Day 10: A Song That Makes You Fall Asleep (I'll tell you why later.)
And I present you with Day 11: A Song From Your Favourite Band. This one was a toughy because I don't usually listen to "bands". I like certain singers and songs, but honestly, I couldn't think of a single band that I've ever liked more than any other...

Till suddenly, I remembered. There was this one band that I really loved with all my heart way back in high school and still get excited about if I happen to be somewhere they show up to play.


Marching band! I miss those days, those were some geeky good times.


1 comment:

  1. OH MAN that video is pure genius. I watched it three times in a row. Seriously. So clever. I wish we'd have had a marching band, I'd totally have been in it. Instead, I was just in regular band.

    ReplyDelete