Friday, November 18, 2011

More Gory Details

Don't worry. There won't be any pictures with this post. Let's not even think about what they'd look like if I posted pictures to sum up the last 12 hours or so...

Last night when we got into town we stopped to pick up fast food because Mom thought we were an coming today and had nothing ready for supper. Glen and the kids got McDonald's. I wish I'd got McDonald's. (That's probably the first and only time I will ever say that.) I got Taco Time. BIG mistake.

When my ankle hurts a lot it makes me sort of nauseated, so when I went to bed that night that's what I assumed was causing me to feel so icky. Wrong. At around six in the morning I started throwing up and from then on it's just a blur of crutching back and forth to the bathroom and sitting on the toilet with a pot in my lap.

I cannot see a time when I'll be ready to risk putting a little spice in my life again anytime soon. What a brutal day.

8 comments:

  1. AUGH. Dear lord. I hate puking. Hate it hate it hateithateithateit. I would have just sat in bed with a bowl. I'd be too afraid to crutch and not make it. Or crutch and fall and puke everywhere. AUGH. AUUUUGGGGHH. And this is when I say.... I am so sorry.

    But I like the Taco Time in the mall here because they have lime Crush. It's the main reason I go there. And to eat three little containers of that hot sauce. I'll stop talking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA I am commenting again because the captcha is actually a word.

    LATER.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Becky - that totally sucks - so sorry you have to have that on top of everything else - hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I just don't think that it is fair that avaelyn got a real word for her captcha.

    Mine is almost a real word, however, and it probably describes some of how you felt last night.

    I'm sure you were a little frantec

    Sorry, I had to delete it to add a comma I forgot.

    comentib

    I comentib twice. haha. Although I deleted one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a sad day. I'm surprised after the mounds of times I have gone there I haven't gotten sick yet.

    ReplyDelete