Sunday, November 18, 2012

That. Was. AWESOME!!!!!!!

... And not even in the usual so-bad-it's-good way. (Although, it still had it's moments. Melissa and I had to work very hard to supress a couple of pretty serious giggle fits.)

Frick. That was the most fun I've had at a movie in a looooooooong time. Actually, since the second in the series. Remember this? Ahhhhhhh... Good times.

Anyways, that was so fun. Partly because I got to go with the two best things my brother's have ever done for me. And partly because IT WAS AWESOME!!!!! And finally, because Melissa was right, there is nothing as fun as watching a Twilight movie with a bunch of crazy Twihards on opening weekend.

And, oh yeah, also because of this guy:


Garrett. My new favourite blood sucker. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment