Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Memories...

I can't think of anything boring to post about tonight. And since I'm pretty sure Melissa and the other Becky are the only people reading this, I don't even feel that bad about it.

So, since I've seen links to Jimmy Kimmel's annual Halloween prank all over facebook, and it's bringing back fond memories, I'm going to repost the video that I took of the boys the day after Halloween last year.



And then, since I was on youtube anyways, I ended up watching this video again. It just always makes me happy.



Oh man. I can't breath. Literally. When I laugh I choke. And the sight of Doft and Carolyn at the end of that video always cracks me up.

There we go. That was a good post. High five!

3 comments:

  1. I just wrote a really long comment about how I'm reading and this is funny and my kids were so bad we made them throw away their halloween candy this year! but the internet ate it so you get this! Maybe it will work this time since it's eaten every other comment i've tried to make!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate that.

      And now I want to know about their Halloween candy.

      Delete
  2. I just showed that video to my boys not that long ago. It is still one of my all time favorites. (The one with Mike and Doft and the gun) LOL...it still makes me crack up and never gets old!

    ReplyDelete