Monday, November 03, 2014

Second Verse, Same As The First

Continuing on our mind-numbing journey through the most boring types of blog posts today I give you:

Number Two: The Ditto , or Why Not Talk About the Same Thing Again?

So today I woke up feeling terrible again. Actually, possibly worse. I feel like I'm choking, and Ben's inhaler isn't helping as much as it used to. And the wheezing hasn't gone away. It's the wheezing that has me worried. So this morning I called my doctor's office again, to make an appointment to see him. Last week I discovered that he is no longer taking same day appoinments, and that if I wanted to see him I'd have to wait a week, or I could see some unknown bozo. In Yorkton, we have a lot of bozo doctors, and I have one of the few good ones. Last week I just hung up, and figured I'd just go to the walkin if I got bad enough because a walkin bozo is about the same as an unknown bozo. In the end I never got around to going to the walkin, mostly because it seems totally pointless. Anyways. Where was I? Oh yeah. I called my doctor's office and made an appointment for Thursday. They said I could call every day if I wanted to see if they could fit me in earlier. I figure at this rate I'll still be sick on Thursday anyway, so whatever. Then I went back to sleep. I missed a subbing call, and woke up choking on mucas again. Bath. Force children to practice piano. Make supper. Then an SCC meeting. And bed.

I tell you, I am LIVING. (And yes, I fully realize how lucky I am that I don't have a job right now. At least I can be miserable at home, and not have to drag myself out of my nice warm house out into the cold world.)

There you have it. A little bit louder, and a little bit worse. Isn't this fun?

1 comment:

  1. I thought this blog was about being a little bit smoother. LOL

    ReplyDelete