Monday, November 16, 2015

Fritti and His Kitties

Who wants to hear about how pukey I'm still feeling? No? Good! Because I took some really cute pictures of the cats today.



I swear, I am never having another surgery without a litter of kittens to keep me company. Because seriously... narcotics, adorable kittens, a sappy romance novel, and zero guilt about being lazy all day? That, my friends, is an excellent way to spend the day, even if you feel like puking. (Actually, it's probably better that I feel kind of sick. There's still a lot of Halloween candy in this house, and I have nothing but time and opportunity.)

And Fritti loves them almost as much as I do, which makes me love him even more. Look how he's hugging them! I'm so happy. All of this was the best idea ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment