Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Let's Talk About Nips, Baby***

Since I seriously can't think of anything to post about, other than my friend's new kitten, and even I have my kitten post limits... Let's talk about my nipples.

Oh yes, this is happening.

A long time ago I wrote a post on here about thrush and how it felt like someone was cutting off my nipples with a utility knife. In my mind, that sounded like the most painful thing I could think of... having your nipples cut off.

So I wasn't looking forward to that part of the breast reduction. They cut your nipples right off, you know. They leave the blood vessels and stuff attached, but they move your whole nipples. Zoop! Just like that.

Want to know what's crazy? It doesn't hurt that bad. Right from the beginning my nipples have felt awesome, especially compared to the incisions under my armpits. Those ones hurt like a bugger. But it turns out having your nipples cut off is no big deal.

Who'd a thunk it?



**** Title credit goes to Melissa who has already suffered through this whole conversation.

1 comment: