Tuesday, November 01, 2016

Processing

The day I've been dreading all month is here. November first. A normal person would see this as a sign to give up and just let it go. Don't bother with NaBloPoMo. I suspect that I'm not normal.

And actually, maybe this would be a good time for me to write some stuff out that I'm processing right now. I'm not sure where to start though, so I'm gonna give myself a day to think about it and just leave you with this screen shot:


Sigh. I don't know what to say. I'll think about it, and get back to you. ("You" probably being Shirley, Becky, and Sheila, and maybe Ang and Melissa if they remember it's November. And maybe Mel and Cindi. That's it I think. lol)

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Carol!!!!!!! I miss you!!!!!!! Oh! I just had the longest day. I wish I could come sit in your living room.

      Delete
    2. I wish that, too! (more hugs!)

      Delete
  2. I forgot to come read. I'm here now though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm 20 days late to the party. And I didn't remember. Sigh. I saw Shirley's post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i might be the last to the party - but i still read this too! always gives me a chuckle that you are trying!!

    ReplyDelete