Saturday, November 19, 2016

So Dumb. I Mean. SO. DUMB

There are a lot of things I can't stand about Donald Trump supporters. Their stupidity has to be near the top of the list though. I can't stand stupid things. And they're SO stupid.

Take, for instance, this new #trumpcup "statement." I mean, only people stupid enough to vote for Trump could have come up with this one. Punish Starbucks by buying its product. That'll teach 'em. The list of things they're boycotting just keeps growing. Today they added a play because some of the audience booed Mike Pence. And Trump wants the cast to apologize. So presidential. I have to wonder how many times I'm going to roll my eyes reading about idiotic Trump and his followers in the next few years. I'm guessing it's going to be a lot, because he's not even president yet and it's ridiculous.

That's it. I wish I had something more interesting to talk about. I hate November.

No comments:

Post a Comment