I love preK. I love it so much. But I'm exhausted. Plus it's Wednesday, which is our craziest, busiest night of the week. So tired. It's 8pm, and I could have easily gone to sleep at six.. that is, if I wasn't still driving kids all over the place.
BUT since I've been complaining a lot, here are some great things about today:
- A job I really do like going to most of the time, even just subbing.
- Hannah is cute. I love getting her dressed in the mornings.
- Being "thin" enough to enjoy wearing clothes again.
- Starbucks mocha frappacino in a bottle, available in cities with no Starbucks stores.
- Cupcakes for my favourite EA's birthday.
- Cat cuddles.
- Cat kisses.
- Cat paws.
- Hugs from preK's.
- Pool fries and gravy, and not feeling guilty for eating out because I worked today. $$$Cha-ching$$$
- Awesome extracurricular activities that my children love and learn so much from.
- Cell phones that I can use to call Glen and tell him he forgot to pick up Sam.
- My bed.