Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Yawn

I love preK. I love it so much. But I'm exhausted. Plus it's Wednesday, which is our craziest, busiest night of the week. So tired. It's 8pm, and I could have easily gone to sleep at six.. that is, if I wasn't still driving kids all over the place.


 BUT since I've been complaining a lot, here are some great things about today:

  • A job I really do like going to most of the time, even just subbing.
  • Hannah is cute. I love getting her dressed in the mornings.
  • Being "thin" enough to enjoy wearing clothes again. 
  • Starbucks mocha frappacino in a bottle, available in cities with no Starbucks stores.
  • Cupcakes for my favourite EA's birthday. 
  • Cat cuddles.
  • Cat kisses. 
  • Cat paws.
  • Hugs from preK's.
  • Playdough.
  • Pool fries and gravy, and not feeling guilty for eating out because I worked today. $$$Cha-ching$$$
  • Awesome extracurricular activities that my children love and learn so much from. 
  • Cell phones that I can use to call Glen and tell him he forgot to pick up Sam. 
  • Netflix.
  • Antibiotics.
  • My bed.

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya, it's so hard to be grateful sometimes, especially after a long day/week/month/year. Next time you're up here, I'll buy you a Starbucks with my fancy app. SO CALL ME :)

    ReplyDelete