I love quizzes...



Are you Addicted to the Internet?

42%


Average@Internet-User.com (41% - 60%)
You seem to have a healthy balance in your life when it comes to the Internet and life away from the computer. You know enough to do what you want online without looking like an idiot (most of the time). You even have your own Yahoo club or online journal! But you enjoy seeing your friends and going out to enjoy life away from your computer.




The Are you Addicted to the Internet? Quiz at Quiz Me!



That's not so bad is it? See Glen! I'm just about normal... In this instance anyways.

Comments

  1. oooooooh, i love quizzes too. my favorites are taking IQ tests that come back very favorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... i surprised myself... i'm only 36% addicted.... good to know i guess... heh... i guess i spend more time playing xbox than i do on the interweb.... oh well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ben and Noahs grandpaAugust 17, 2005 7:04 PM

    24% what does technophobe mean?

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! It means that test is pretty much accurate! Oh man... too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 40% -- Newbie. Kinda scary since I teach this stuff to high school students. Mind you, I would probably have scored higher if I could ever get the computer away from Becky...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Becky needs"

Last Year

Another One For My List