My BIG HUGE GINORMOUS Announcement

Actually... It's pretty tiny... about the size of a grape if you can believe that!

I have FINALLY managed to tell all the people in person who I needed to tell... The Ens family in Mexico took me FOREVER to get on the phone... So I can finally shout to the world that WE HAVE A NEW BABY ON THE WAY! That's our first picture! Can you make out the tiny little hand near the center of the image? I know it might not look like much, but (according to the ultrasound) I was only 9 weeks and 1 day along.

Our due date is April 25 and we are VERY excited and SURPRISED. This baby was not planned like Benjamin was, but it will be just as welcome! We were expecting to make getting pregnant a fall "project", but it turned out to be a summer project. So... now I am feeling all barfy and tired, which is my excuse for the lack of recent blogs.

Comments

  1. Congrats on finally announcing your impending pregnancy!!!! YAY!!!
    The baby is looking cute. lol :) You picked a good time to be pregnant. You get to be pregnant when it's cold outside, so you don't have to worry about being over-warm or all those nasty things. :D Hope your pregnancy goes well for you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yipee.....i was one of the first people to know. yep. thanks.

    becky can you tell me bens shoe and clothing size. if he's going to come visit thanks giving...he has to look good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glen's boys can swim! (Again!)
    Scotty

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, I'll be sure to convey your congrats Scotty.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Becky needs"

Last Year

Iritis Math