Blah

Yes, this is our LOVELY guest room. Sigh. Wouldn't you love to come and stay? It actually looks worse in person. This is a picture of the NICE walls. I bought the paint for it around a month ago... I just can't seem to get motivated. It's SO depressing. You should see the ceiling. How did these people manage to bang up the ceiling I ask you? There is a hole in EVERY SQUARE INCH of that room! I finally managed to finish patching the walls this afternoon, with Benjamin's help, now I just have to sand the WHOLE STINKIN' ROOM. Blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blahitty blah blah blah. Blah. I guess I'd better go do some sanding. Blah.

Comments

  1. dang that looks nice to stay at?
    what hotel is that again?
    how much is it a night?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you'll be having fun over the next little while. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I think the bars on the windows make it particularly cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol... that's gotta be where you keep ang when she comes out

    ReplyDelete
  5. becky, our first house had holes in the walls about three inches off the floor. IN EVERY ROOM OF THE HOUSE!! who hangs something up right there?! We also had a space in our bedroom where there was about two square feet with about 150 holes in the walls. I wandered around so confused. I think a bunch of gnomes got in and went hog wild with a hammer and nails...yep, had to be gnomes. If I could come visit, I'd stay at any room in your house, even that one. I'd love to see Ben, it'd be worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! We were working on our disaster of a basement yesterday as well!! Great minds think alike I guess.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Becky needs"

Last Year

Another One For My List