Four Things

Dixie tagged me and I am ever so grateful. I was just sitting here thinking, "I haven't got anything to say. I wish I could think of something to write..." AND four is my very favorite number!

Four jobs I've had:
1. Cook at Pizza Hut
2. Sex Ed. Teacher
3. "Substitute Teacher" (Babysitter)
4. Mommy

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Singin' In The Rain
2. Pride and Prejudice (BBC version)
3. Easter Parade
4. The Importance of Being Earnest

Four places I've lived:
1. Martensville (Mom and Dad's)
2. Regina (Bible College)
3. Main Street Saskatoon (My family will remember that place as the one with this hole in the washroom ceiling and if you used the toilet while it was raining you would get wet...ter.)
4. Yorkton (Three houses and counting...)

Four TV shows I love: (Oh man, my favorite shows are my secret shame... Dare I be truthful?)
1. Corner Gas (Okay... That one's not embarrassing...)
2. America's Next Top Model (That one is.)
3. The Apprentice (Oh, how I love The Donald...)
4. Match Game (I can't help myself.)

Four places I've vacationed:
1. Lakes, lakes, and more lakes. (My favorite is Ispachaw.)
2. Mexico City/Acapulco
3. A houseboat on the Shuswaps in B.C. (Our honeymoon... Sigh... So relaxing.)
4. Does my backyard count? Cause really there's really nothing like sitting in your backyard in a paddling pool with a nice cold drink... Especially if you have a child with you to make it look more normal... Although, Ang and I once snorkeled in my paddling pool with not a child in sight. It was fabulous... I think we may have had some coolers with us that day... Maybe a few too many?
4. If my backyard doesn't count then I will add our visit to Vancouver Island... I miss you people out there!

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Icecream
2. Burritos
3. Garden cucumbers with buttermilk or vinegar
4. This salad that Glen's mom makes...

Four sites I visit daily:
1. Yahoo (Email)
2. A whole stinkload of blogs
3. The Hungersite
4. Pregnancy Calendar

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Our honeymoon
2. Any other lake
3. Mexico City (Or maybe Quito, Ecuador, so I can see Kirsten.)
4. My backyard, IN THE SUMMER, with a paddling pool, Benjamin, Ang, and some drinkies. (And maybe Glen weeding in the background... Ahhh... Summer... 'Cept I'll be nursing so no drinkies... Maybe popsicles.)

Four bloggers I am tagging:
1. Ang
2. Dad
3. Shirley
4. Mel

Comments

  1. i LOVE America's Next Top Model...you are not the only weird one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite shows would have to be Gilmore Girls, Lost, Iron Chef America, and NFL Under the Helmet. I can't stand Americas Next Top Model, it just makes me sad, and I tried to get hooked on the Bachelor but it seems so terrible to approach marriage that way that I get physically upset when I watch it. I had to stop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow... i'm glad i didn't get tagged... oh, mel... you're supposed to make a blog about this

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't tag you because I figured you would take forever...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i was actually hoping to get tagged... i was going to be punctual about it.... i would have had mine up before ang did

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heya Becky, it's your cousin Carrie!! Aren't you excited? Not really, I'm sure, but anyway... I never got tagged, as I'm sure most of the world forgot I existed, but hey, good idea! I can't ever think of anything to write on my blog (and I only just started) so, I think I may post that on mine... *grin*

    Dude, I LOVE ANTM as well... I need to buy them on DVD... Haven't had some good buttermilk and cucumbers in a while... Good wholesome Mennonite dish...

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok i'm withdrawing my tag on ben...cause becky is being a wimp and i'm putting it on trav. also noticed that dad tagged noah...so did i. geeze people. there's like a million bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry - what does tagged mean.... yes, I work at a computer all day, and no I don't know what this means.
    Was I tagged? Now I'm getting nervous

    ReplyDelete
  9. i get it. tag, like the game. Your it, now you have to post. I see. Sorry. Now I feel colossally silly. Blog to come soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Krissy! I didn't know you were still alive! You haven't written anything for so long...

    It's good to know you are still out there!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Noticed your help section on your dad's blog site. He sounds just about as helpless on his PC, as his much younger and handsome brother I married.

    Ok, now I can see how this can get so addicting. Just one question though..what is going to happen when the whole family gets a blog, and then we have to spend 24 hours a day just to get to everyone's blog???? We may have to quit jobs etc. (But on the upside, that would be great!!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. yeah... i see no problem with that

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Becky needs"

Last Year

Another One For My List