I vote... Rick

I am so sick of all the campaign ads already. They make me want to vote for... None of them. All of the commercials suck. Why can't they put out ads like this one? (I found it on Randall's site...) It's a doozy.

Course, you wouldn't want it to be that expensive, cause then we'd all just get mad about wasteful spending, but they could use politicians and party members...

I'd vote for someone who made a campaign commercial that was funny. I wish Rick Mercer would run... He already has lots of experience Talking to Americans, so I'm sure he'd be good for diplomatic relations with the States... It's a perfect fit really.

Comments

  1. I'm glad Mercer isn't running. His calling is satire!
    Say hi to Glen from me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Becky needs"

Last Year

Another One For My List