A meal fit for... My mom.

Mmmm... Meat and toast.

Comments

  1. OH I LOVE IT....AND I LOVE MOM FOR ALL THE STRANGE THINGS SHE ENJOYS. TOO BAD SHE DIDN'T HAVE HER BUBBLE GAME THERE....HER WHOLE DAY WOULD BE COMPLETE...NOTHIN BEATS A SLAB OF MEAT SOME TOAST AND SOME VIDS. GIDDY UP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go Chris. Eat it every day and get it out of your system. That way you won't want to cook it for a while after you get back home. I still miss you. Meat, ketchup, toast aside. The house is kinda quiet. The new car has a hand hold strap on the roof, you'll like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't beleive that after all your hard work, that's the meal you get!!
    Oh well, at least it's not dry bread and water. I seriously got fed that once for helping my sister move. ARRGGG!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Becky needs"

Last Year

Another One For My List