My Peanut

It's official. I'm smitten. Samuel is finally here and I get to fall in love all over again. This is him, and I can hardly stand how precious he is! He's been doing some nude tanning lately to get rid of a teeny bit of jaundice. That boy loves the sun. He should even be able to keep up with his Aunty Ang when it comes to sun worshipping!

Anyways... He has a temporary blogspot at
www.thesambot.blogspot.com, I'm hoping to change the address soon, so if you go there and he's missing just check the link on my page and that should take you to the new address. (Long story...) Don't expect much for a while since I am still pretty tired and pretty busy. All I can say is thank the Lord for my wonderful mother who is here dancing the hokey pokey with Benjamin even as I type this. She sure has a lot of energy for someone who just cleaned the whole house this morning... I'm so glad she's here. I wish I could keep her forever, but I'm thinking my dad might have something to say about that?

Comments

  1. Hey Becky
    What a gorgeous boy. You are so lucky to be able to cuddle him whenever you want and for whoever long you want. enjoy! they are the best gifts ever. When are you coming out here. Maybe I should come there. what a great idea. this might take some serious planning.
    love to you and your cute little family
    Auntie Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! I meant "however"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky he's gorgeous! I love pictures of babies sunbathing! I was so excited for you I've already gone and got him a gift. The only catch is you have to come visit to get it. I wanna hold that boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is amazing! I visit your blog often to see the pictures again and again. You done good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Becky, he is absolutely gorgeous. I wish I could come see him in person. Do you now understand how you can feel so much love for this new little blessing in your life and still not feel like you don't love Ben enough? It is mind boggling that you can actually love two children so much that it makes your heart break.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Becky, he is so beautiful! I hope that we make it out there this summer to see him. We hope to come out to the reunion this summer...maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. THAT IS JUST THE BEST PICTURE I'VE EVER SEEN. HE'S SO CUTE. EVEN CUTER IN PERSON. I'M SO JEALOUS RIGHT NOW....THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME STAYING THERE FOR A WEEK PLAYING WITH SMEAGOL. GRRRRRR.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He looks absolutely precious!! It is amazing how such a little person can make such a huge impact in your life.

    Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I held him!!! and he curled up like that when I put him on me. He is just so precious. I will also get to see him this weekend. I am so lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Becky!
    I'm pretty sure we've never met, however I am a friend of Sherley's. I used to live in Yorkton and now live in Alberta. I just wanted to say congrats to you and your family on your new bundle of joy!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Auntie Susan,

    Come out any time. I am SO not kidding. We'd love to have you visit and you could hold Sam all you wanted and not have to hand him off to other relatives...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Becky needs"

Last Year

Iritis Math