"Where Good Things Happen"

Yup. We're back. Sigh.

Comments

  1. now... did you photoshop that picture??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome picture of the tower Becky. I hope you had a wonderful holiday. We have not seen a thing of your parents. They are obviously having a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's exactly how I feel about Gillete, except I couldn't type what I'd want to on the water tower, which we don't have. Sigh, soon and very soon, I will leave this place. Just a few more weeks...sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL. THAT'S AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like youmust have had a good time, but not so happy to be home.
    We had a wonderful time with Tara and Adam while they were here, I was sorry to see them go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is hillarious.

    And I for one am glad that you are home. It is about time!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Becky needs"

Last Year

Iritis Math