It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Once again, it's time for one of my very favorite Christmas traditions. Operation Christmas Child is collecting shoe boxes filled with toys in your area. If you don't know where to go or how to pack a box then click this link and you can find a drop off center close to you! Time is running short so get yourself down to Walmart and go shopping. If you don't feel like it then make sure you watch this video for some motivation. Just to further inspire you, or guilt trip you, I'm not above using guilt, here is a picture of Glen's and my Christmas gifts...


See? We did it. If we can do it, you can do it. It's so easy and you get to shop and just think... Those two boxes are going to be in the hands of childen who might have never had Christmas presents before. I can just picture them in their fancy new hats...

Comments

  1. Everyone should try this, even just once. It is so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have done a box the last couple years and I am excited this year to do one and let Tristan picked the stuff out for the kids. And to be able to start a tradition with him of "tis better to give than to receive". It's a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I love doing Christmas boxes too. I'm going to do mine tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also one of my favorite traditions. I love seeing the videos in like February or whenever they do them and I always hope I'll see my box in the hands of some little kid. Never have yet, likely never will, but I love the shoebox presents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the reminder Becky. I do the same thing Mel. But it awesome seeing them open any box. What a wonderful tradition. It's a fun thing to do with your kid's when they are old enough.
    Auntie Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is nothing like knowing you are putting a smile on the face of a child at Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Becky needs"

Last Year

Another One For My List