My 100th Post

I missed my 100th post. I never even noticed that it was my 100th post and I missed the chance to throw a party or something for my posts. Shirley was here yesterday and she wants to fancy up her template for her 100th post, and I realized that I never noticed my 100th post had come and gone. So I figure it's better late than never, and in honor of my 100th post I am gonna re-post my 100th post. I counted up all of my posts up and imagine my surprise when the following post turned out to be my 100th post. I think this post is actually a fairly good representation of a typical post here at alittlestone. So here is my 100th post. (I wanted to say post 100 times in this post, but so far I have only said post 17 times. So the post joke isn't working out as well as I hoped it would... 18. What can you do?)

THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 23, 2006


2 Random Thoughts


1. I love putting through the first 2 loads of laundry. There are no clothes to take out of the dryer and there's no folding to do yet. After that laundry just goes downhill for me.

2. I just touched one of the gross bugs in our basement with my bare finger. Usually I pick them up with a kleenex, but somehow the kleenex slipped this time and I touched it. You gotta figure it's gonna happen after picking up over 20 of the disgusting things in ONE DAY! I'm still freaking out a bit here. Oh look, there's another...

Post Script: (19) By the way... I was doing laundry today and I still really love putting in the first load. It rocks. Also, yesterday while the aforementioned Shirley was here I found and squished one of those bugs crawling on the ceiling. There goes my theory that they can't climb... Sigh. Another shattered illusion. Or delusion? Whichever. It's shattered.

Comments

  1. You missed your 100th post by 8 months!? Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, holy cow. I can see you missing it by a day or two, or I could even understand missing it by a month.... but 8 months!!

    Try keeping on top of things, will ya? I mean really, you are at home all day, and I am sure your 2 small boys, nevermind doing your laundry and other motherly things would let you lose track that you missed your 100th post. :)

    *shakes head in disbelief

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I remember that post. *shudders from being reminded of the horrible nights sleeping in the basement with the creepy bugs* You're 100th post was 8 months ago? How long have you been blogging? I could check your blog, but that would involve pressing the back button and stuff, and I'm just plain lazy. I could also go check after making this comment, but again, same reason. So tell me. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Becky! You are the blogger queen. I don't know anyone who could possibly be even close to 100 posts. I am impressed. * month late? Not so impressed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also impressed. I would never have guessed that someone could do that many posts in such a short time. I thought it would take years. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. UUUUU GOOD JOB BECKY. I HATE THAT BUG PICTURE. IT MAKES ME WANT TO GAG.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I hadn't missed it when it happened... Sigh... Now all I have to look forward to is 500. Actually, 444 will be a big deal too. It's my favorite number. Maybe we should have a party at 222 too. That ones coming right up...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have you hit 200 yet?
    That's a big one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you've had 200 on this blog, or is that all three accounts put together? just curious

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI there Becky!
    nice counting!
    I had to write.. cause I found a bug like that in my bathroom the other day. I opted to keep him, and will be dropping him off in your mailbox.
    Let's get these boys together.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Travvy you're so nosey. 208 on this blog. 84 on Ben's. 39 on Sam's. 331 in total.

    Also, I wear a size 7 shoe. I have 6 fillings, I have 37 singing tracks for church, I have 3 winter coats but I only fit into one of them, and I have 1 cousin named Drinkatite who I like a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, and Donna, if the only way to get you to come over is if you bring that bug then I'll take it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. becky.... you're links are broken... fix them... and bring me a sandwich.... hehehe... i like you too... you're pretty cool

    ReplyDelete
  14. My links are broken? I wonder if that's why I wrote that note in my sidebar warning you that my links are down right now and that I will fix them in a day or two? Naaa.

    ReplyDelete
  15. the only thing with that is that you used a double negative. you said that none of your links are not working right now... which really means that your links are working... hmmmph... and you're a teacher... again, i say... hmmmph

    ReplyDelete
  16. Has anyone ever told you that you are a pain in the butt?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Becky needs"

Last Year

Another One For My List