I am so smart. S-M-R-T!

You paid attention during 97% of high school!

85-100% You must be an autodidact, because American high schools don't get scores that high! Good show, old chap!

Do you deserve your high school diploma?
Create a Quiz

Thank you for scoring highly on this quiz, there is sweet hope for the future. If you did not score high, please join the Volunteer for Human Extinction Movement. Either way, share your results with your friends so they can take this quiz and test their knowledge!


Your Language Arts Grade: 100%

Way to go! You know not to trust the MS Grammar Check and you know "no" from "know." Now, go forth and spread the good word (or at least, the proper use of apostrophes).

Are You Gooder at Grammar?
Make a Quiz

Thank you for taking my little quiz. If you scored high, I promise not to twitch over your typos. If you scored low, please tell me it's because you're a programmer. Hopefully the goofy grammarian I used to work with isn't seething over some misspelling.


Ahhh... What a rush. Sadly, it lost a bit of it's shine when I got the results of the next quiz...

You are 66% Christian

You've been doing your homework, but haven't been studying long enough, you might make it in this world.

How Christian Are You?
Create MySpace Quizzes

What can I say? You either are or you're not. You can't always win if you didn't get a high score. Most of the time we like to think we're one thing and find out the hard way that we really don't know what we're talking about. Better luck next time.


It turns out the fact that sometimes I drink alcohol and I drive a used car makes me a little less Christian than I should be. Dang. I knew I should have just bought myself a good pair of sandals. At least all that "studying" paid off and I might not go to hell. 'Cause that's what being a Christian is all about... Knowing the right answers. Sheesh.

This just goes to show that any dummy can post a quiz on the internet and I'll do it hoping to validate my sorry life. Too bad I had to "find out the hard way". Stinkin'. It's not the score on the third quiz that bothers me. Well it is, but only as it affects my feelings about my scores on the first two. Blast it all! Can't a girl get a little boost? Is that asking too much?

Comments

  1. so... i rememberer 63% of high school, i got 98% on the language arts one, and i'm an even worse christian than you... i came in at a whopping 43% must be because i punched back, oh well... whatever... i know where it's at

    ReplyDelete
  2. Figures that you failed the Christian test since we agreed that you aren't going to be one any more...

    Are all the rest of you freaked out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I remember 69% of high school (stupid Social Studies questions... nearly failed that class... one math question?! No fair), got 100% on the grammar one, and I was 86% Christian. Boy I'm awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think i will skip these for now. i'm really over tired and i don't think i can take the low blow this early in the morning. i already know i suck at grammer...just go read my blog. you know your bad when your sister can't stand it and signs in to go fix it. and we all know i would fail miserably on the christian one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the christian test is a complete joke ang... it's basing everything on how much of a church mouse goody goody christian you are, kind of one of those, if you've ever sinned in your whole entire life, you're damned to hell, i mean darned to h e double hockey sticks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got 87% in high school, 100% on the language arts, and 78% on the Christian one. I thought the whole Chritian test was stupid. As if that's what makes a person a Christian. S T U P I D!

    ReplyDelete
  7. High school, what the heck is high school? lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL. Ang it's your'e not your. Yeah, I'm thinking you should skip the grammar one. Ha ha. I love you. You just made my morning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You paid attention during 91% of high school. (Does that mean that I'm asleep for 9% of my job? You'd think I'd feel more rested ...)

    Your Language Arts Grade: 100% (I can't tell you what a relief that was for me ... I think Becky would have made me sleep in the car if I got 99% ... had gotten 99%? ... if I recieved 99% ... I received?? ... crap!)

    You are 82% Christian. (You have access to heaven, but you might not meet the big guy or the son--if there is a heaven. But you're score is higher than the others before you and so go ahead, pat yourself on the back, you're not going to hell.) At last! I have assurance of Salvation! Thank-you GoToQuiz.com!

    PS: (Ha, Ha, Becky! I'm more Christian than yoouuu aaarrree!! Oops. That comment probably just cost me 5%.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well I never got past Grade 10.
    I paid attention for 63% of the time. Better than I thought.
    Launguage Arts -66%.It said I drive people crazy.Oh well.
    Christian - 71% with the same comments as Glen. I guess I see you there, or ther're or they're or thier or thar. What a relief, I made it. Now I can sleeppeacefully even when I'm driving.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok, just had to try out the test. Apparantly I remember more from high school than I thought.

    High School - 74%
    Grammar - 81%
    Christian - 56%

    Guess I have some work to do.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm drinking a gin and tonic while I read this. I'm not doing the quiz.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Becky needs"

Last Year

Another One For My List