Fall Photo Shoot: Second Attempt

I know my blog lately has been almost entirely about my children, and for some of that is probably kind of boring. The thing is, mostly all I think about is my dad and my kids right now. Since we post all of our Dad updates on his new blog, all you may be getting for a while are posts about Ben and Sam.

The leaves are rapidly being blown off the trees and everything is starting to look less picturesque and more dreary and depressing, so I dragged the boys out for another attempt to get some stellar fall photos...
I think I may be almost satisfied. If there's time I'd still like to stick them on some hay bales and possibly take some action shots of them playing in a big pile of leaves. But if I don't I think I can just about persuade myself to let it go.

If you'd like to see more of the same, or you just want to comment on the individual shots, or if you're like me and can't stay off of facebook for longer than a couple hours, here is a link to the rest of the pictures I took in both shoots. (You can also just click on the photo to see it bigger.)

Comments

  1. These are SOOOO cute! I love the tree hugging picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pictures! Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness...you're boys are SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!

    love,
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I mean..your boys...

    I'm an idiot...

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Becky needs"

Last Year

Iritis Math