On a Happier Note

I'd like to announce the engagement of Benjamin to his good friend Sophie. It was all very sudden, but of course, we're thrilled. Here's how it all went down: Sophie: So... Do you think you'd like to marry me Ben?
Ben: Ummmm... Yeah. I think so.


And there you have it. LOL.

Sadly, I missed most of the conversation leading up to this big moment in Ben's life. He and Sophie were swinging, snacking, and chatting about things like what they want to be when they grow up (Sophie: Cowgirl, Ben: Princess) and I was reading a book and only partly tuned in when suddenly, the question was casually popped and even more casually answered.

Ah, springtime... Love is definitely in the air.

Comments

  1. women now days are so advanced. nice snag ben. she's a keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice catch Ben, its good to have that locked up early. Just think of it, you won't have to go thru all that long courtship. Those can be pricey. I might change my vocation aspirations though if I were you. Even in these days of great job opportunities, I haven't heard of any jobs for your chosen field.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey. My 14 year old thinks she's a princess. Maybe she can give you some lessons. Naa. That still wouldn't be the best job for you, I think. I'd rethink that if I were you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, that is so cute...what a heart melter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ben you little charmer, way to go...congrats on your engagement.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your engagement, Ben! When's the big day?! (or should I ask Sophie)? haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I was smiling all the way through this post. Love that he wants to be a Princess, although he might have some competition unless my Noah decides to change career paths!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Becky needs"

Last Year

Iritis Math