Gone Fishing

Actually, I hate fishing, but I like taking pictures of people when they come back from fishing. I'll even go along if everyone promises there will be absolutely no fish clubbing while I'm in the boat. Usually no one wants to take me though, because I'm only along for the boat ride and to sit eating spits and reading... Taking up space that could be used by someone who actually wants to fish.

I like eating fish though. Yum.

We're back from the lake. We spent ten days camping in our new/old tent trailer. (I can't believe I forgot to take a picture of our campsite. Sick. Next time.) This weekend we're heading off to Regina to visit Angerama and her family and to drop off the girls at a family wedding. Sigh. They are going to spend some time visiting and then it's onto a plane and back to Mexico City. I thought a month would be plenty of time to get my fill of Kirsten and Eliisha, but it didn't even come close. It's a good thing it's only a year till their parents are on furlough and back for a year in Canada, because tomorrow seems much too soon to be saying good-bye again.

Anyways. I just thought I would check in and let you know I'm still alive.

Comments

  1. Those fish were so good. I did not come close to having my fill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love eating fish, but cannot stand the actually act of killing the fish. That sound it makes when they're being filleted... Oh goodness, I can hear it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fishing but do not bait my own hook if it's worms or leeches. I also do not fillet them. I love eating them and will gladly cook them.

    Sounds like you had a great time with the girls.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Becky needs"

Last Year

Another One For My List