All Done and Just Starting

The weather is not looking promising for another fall photo shoot, so I went ahead and posted all of my pictures over on facebook. You can take a look at them by clicking here. You don't need to have a facebook account to be able to see them, and there is no way I'm putting them all up on the blog.

I will put up one little sneak peak picture though. (It's going to take a while to load up since I forgot to shrink it and I'm too lazy to do it now. Maybe tomorrow.) (I'll wanna settle down, until tomorrow I'll just keep moving on.)In other news, I have my first ultrasound tomorrow afternoon. Let's just all pray there's only ONE baby in there. I always get a little nervous till that very crucial detail is confirmed. One baby. One baby. I'm sure there is only one, but I'll feel better knowing.

The first ultrasound is also the time when I am finally convinced I'm actually pregnant. Until this point I have this vague feeling that I'm not actually pregnant and I've actually just blown all the symptoms out of proportion and jumbled them together to mean more than they actually do. Of course, this is ridiculous, but I'm often ridiculous. Ask anyone.

Comments

  1. Ha! When I went in for my first ultrasound, I told the technician she was only allowed to see ONE baby in there. Turns out she was a mama of multiples -- whoops!

    Fingers crossed you'll get your girl!

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just think though...if it's two, you don't ever have to do this again! (unless you want a whack load of kids)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Becky!! Of course your pregnant...those little pee strips don't lie! But the twin thing can be a bit nerve wracking...but then I'm always hoping for twins at that point...I'm nuts. :)The best of luck tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And what an absolutely gorgeous picture!!! I went to see the rest...Becky you are very talented, I'm sure they will appreciate this someday when they are going through all the pictures for your 60th wedding anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think twin girls would be lovely. Sorry...I guess I would be jumping up and down, not in front of you of course. If it came out twin boys...I would send you a sympathy card but not until I giggled for a while.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Becky needs"

Last Year

Iritis Math