Gobble

Baked the pie, mashed the potatoes, played Nintendo, ate the turkey. Now all that's left is the brief period of sitting around waiting till I have some room for pie. After that I'll have some of Gramma's borscht and Thanksgiving will be over.

What am I most thankful for at this very moment? My awesome new shoes that I got yesterday with my personal shopper (Ang). What am I next most thankful for? It would be my three favorite boys and the two new ones on the way, but it's really loud here right now and it feels very crowded.

Comments

  1. What exactly do you mean by 'two' new ones on the way???

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's EXACTLY what i was going to ask! i thought it WASN't twins!!! are you tricking us?? :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dur people. There are three boys here now, Ben, Sam, and Noah. Next year there will be two more, ours, and Jonathan and Melissa's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So does that mean that you and Melissa are both having boys?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay. You guys need to chill with the whole reading into things jazz. Let me clarify: This year there were three children in the house. Next year there will be two more, one from me, one from Melissa, of yet to be determined genders. Better?

    (Mine doesn't even have genitals yet, so the predictions are really going to have to wait.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tagged you on my blog! Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had me wondering too! Are you going to find out what you are having?

    ReplyDelete
  8. i knew exactly what you meant beck... didn't read into it even a little bit... wow... you guys do need to stop reading into things.... and lol @ mine doesn't even have genitals yet... that made me chuckle

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love seeing the profile there of Ben and then seeing the same profile on the man to his left, is that his uncle? Got to love family resemblence...:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's my brother Jonathan. Did you try and phone me today? Will you try again soon?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Becky needs"

Last Year

Another One For My List