Across the Miles

Since Mom didn't post this picture, and since I can't think of anything to post about today, here is a picture of Ben and Dad webcamming yesterday. Ben spent most of the time making Dad look at all of his cars, one at a time. (Ben has HUNDREDS of cars.) Dad is so desperate to hang out with his grandkids, I think the poor guy even enjoyed it. (Ben sure did.) They also spent some time eating Cheetos together. It was lucky we had some from Halloween, because everyone enjoyed doing "cheers" with the cheesies over the webcam. (I had to clean off my monitor afterwards though.) Sammy mostly spent the time repeating everything everyone said at his usual blaringly loud volume.

Mom also gave me a virtual tour of their apartment. I got to see the brick wall out the balcony window, which I had been longing to do. (I'm not being sarcastic.) Now we can totally picture them in their new place when we talk to them. I like that.

I think that's about as far as I can stretch a post that was pretty much summed up just with the picture. I think I'll go play some Mario Party with Ben for a while.

Comments

  1. I love the screen shot! I just looked at your ticker and realized you must have an ultrasound coming up pretty soon! Can't wait to hear what you're having!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious!!! Isn't modern technology great. Now we can make funny faces across he miles. Seriously that is precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though I have seen most of those cars before, even played with most of them, I still enjoyed seeing them all again. Especially the "how about dis one grampa, do you like it." That was the best part.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Becky needs"

Last Year

Another One For My List