This Sucks

I have a cold. I feel like crap.

That is all.

Comments

  1. Good thing you are far away, at least you can't give it to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry that you feel like crap - hopefully you don't smell like it either! HA! HA! (just kidding!) Hope you get better soon, not fun being sick and still running a household!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope it goes away fast! Poor you and you can't take any medication.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you notice that you father posted on: The King??? He has no comments there so I guess nobody goes there. No wonder. He maybe posts there twice a year.I should put it on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could send you some of the soup I just made on Monday; chicken and rice...Geoff and the boys hate it...but if I could send it I would...take good care Becky, hope your boys let you rest.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Becky needs"

Last Year

Another One For My List